Locations: Multiple Locations
- Ensure, manage and supervise over the counter services in the branch to achieve timely and accurate processing of customer requested transactions and customer complaints, while ensuring service delivery is as per the prescribed standards.
- Ensure all processes are followed as per Branch Operations guidelines & KYC/AML policy; while ensuring Compliance and TATs are met.
- Supervise and ensure compliance with Money Laundering and terrorist financing regulations and Know Your Customer Guidelines.
- Ensure proper recording of transactions (invoices) in the core banking system and maintain physical records.
- Reconcile all cash transactions particularly Customer Recovery Receipts (CRR) at the end of the day and balance the cash books on daily basis. Ensure transactions and Daily Customer Receipts Statements (DCRS) reports are accurate, complete and duly supervised and are submitted to the designated personnel in Finance before close of the business day.
- Prepare, analyze, maintain and submit all MIS reports to various departments (internal / external) in a timely and accurate manner as and when required.
- Maintain Branch appearance such as cleanliness of branch premises, maintenance of notice board, proper functioning of computer systems, UPS etc. to ensure an efficient working environment.
- Provide information to Auditors, respond to their queries and ensure compliance within stipulated timelines.
- Hold the custody of cash vault, security stationary and loan documentations and account opening forms.
- Graduate preferably in Commerce or Business Administration
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply for this position.