Karachi/ IslamabadKey Responsibilities:
- Assist line manager in the development of audit programs of assigned engagements.
- Ensure completion of audits assigned as per Annual Audit Plan.
- Perform field audits and any special assignment as delegated by Supervisor.
- Travel to different sites to meet relevant staff for audit execution and obtain documents and information.
- Enhance professional/business relationships and communication and transparency of Internal Audit activities and results.
- Attend meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes.
- Perform follow up reviews to determine the extent to which audit recommendations have been implemented.
- Supervise and review work performed by internal audit officers.
- Research and assess how well risk management processes are working and document results.
- Provide ad hoc advice and guidance to audit staff and auditee.
- Perform risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits.
- Anticipate emerging issues through research and interviews and decide how best to deal with them.
- Prepare and finalize audit reports, and ensuring timely submission of the same to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant stakeholders.
- Review and manage audit working papers and files.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant discipline. May also hold professional certification (i.e. CA, ACCA or ICMA).
- 3-4 years relevant experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage females to apply for the job. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply for this position.