- Achieve the assigned liabilities targets in order to fulfill the bank’s objectives in alignment with the set business plans.
- Proactively manage relationships with existing and target customers.
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
- Providing updates and information regarding changes in interest rates, and other relevant financial matters.
- Addressing client inquiries, concerns, and providing prompt resolutions to issues.
- Collaborating with other departments within the bank to facilitate smooth operations and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships with the clients to ensure that the Bank maximizes on the Business potential/wallet size of the customer.
- Continually recommend improvements and adaptations to existing systems, processes, and structures in order to ensure current and future viability of the relationships.
- Ensure compliance in sales, service, and delivery to customer particularly in context of Know Your Customer (KYC) & Anti Money Laundering (AML) in accordance with LOLCMFB policies.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor/Senior Management.
Required Skills Set for the Position
- Analytical and presentation skills for pitching proposals and responses to Request for Proposals.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skill
- Demonstrate good knowledge of financial institutions and professional bodies.
- Graduate in Business Administration/ Marketing or any other relevant degree.
- 4-5 years’ experience in a liability sales role.